June 19, 2017
5:30 pm to 6:30 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®) for YOUTH!
A group for young people aged 16 to 21 who have experienced challenges in maintaining mental wellness. This 10-week session group will help guide you on your recovery journey.
Starting date: Monday, June 19th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Facilitators: Courtney Tresidder & Jacquie Grenier
Location: Canadian Mental Health Association (New Liskeard)
This workshop is FREE!
- Empowerment & Responsibility
- The Importance of Education
- Developing a Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- Taking Early Preventative Action
- Nutrition, Light and Exercise
- Changing Negative Thoughts to Positive Ones
- Preventing & Avoiding Suicide
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation Methods
- Building Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence
- Developing & Keeping Support Systems
- Peer Counselling
For information and registration, contact Courtney Tresidder.
telephone: 705-647-4444 ext. 3354