A community that embraces mental health as a key to well being.
The mission of the CMHA Cochrane-Timiskaming Branch is to help people living with, and touched by, mental illness by providing the supports and services needed on their journey to happy and fulfilling lives, while educating and advocating for a caring community where everyone belongs.
- Acceptance: We are a welcoming organization that provides hope to everyone.
- Compassion: We conduct ourselves in a compassionate, consistent and reliable manner.
- Accessibility: We provide appropriate linguistic, cultural, geographic and physically accessible services.
- Accountable: We are fully accountable to all stakeholders.
- Confidentiality: We ensure confidentiality and the protection of personal information.
- Collaboration: We build strong relationships with all stakeholders using the principles of integrity, respect and dignity.
- Quality: We continually develop quality services and relationships through education, new approaches and leading practices.