May 7, 2018 to May 13, 2018
All DayAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Mental Health Week 2018 is taking place from May 7th to 13th. This year, we are promoting the Five Ways to Well-Being as a way to celebrate mental health and raise awareness of practices and skills to foster positive mental health and wellness.
Five Ways to Well-Being is a set of five simple, evidence-based actions which can improve well-being in everyday life. Each weekday of Mental Health, we will promote one of the five actions. Join us in celebrating mental health and wellbeing by incorporating these actions into your life.
The Five Ways to Well-Being are:
- Connect: Talk and listen. Be there. Feel Connected.
- Take Notice: Appreciate the simple things that give you joy.
- Be Active: Move your mood. Do what you can. Enjoy what you do.
- Keep Learning: Embrace new experiences. See opportunities. Surprise yourself.
- Give: Your time. Your words. Your presence.
Share What You Do!
Share your actions with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtags #MHW2018 and #5Ways
Challenge your friends, family and colleagues to do the same!
To learn more about what is happening for Mental Health Week near you, click on the links below.