CMHA-CT offers Outpatient Concurrent and Addictions Services for client struggling with Substance Abuse and Problem Gambling. Services offered in New Liskeard, Englehart and Kirkland Lake.
Supports and services available through this program include:
- Individualized assessment and treatment planning.
- Referral to in-patient substance abuse and problem gambling programs across Ontario.
- Personal and system advocacy.
- Referral to external community agencies.
- Family support and education.
- Public education and consultation.
- Referral to consulting Psychiatrists.
- Relapse Prevention and after care.
- Crisis intervention and planning.